The vision for the academic year 2015-2016 is TO EXCEL. In order to bring excellence in students the focus of the Student Council Activities was to develop disciplined Holy Crossians with integrity, social conscience and Christ-like attitude.
PLEDGE OF A HOLY CROSSIAN
Every Holy Crossian undertakes a pledge to evolve into a Holy Crossian of Excellence and to realize the purpose of their education and vision of the college. The Pledge is administered by the Principal on the first day of their college life.
I as a student of Holy Cross College, promise to grow as a person of integrity and discipline, be focused in my studies and participate in extra-curricular activities and will abide by the rules of the college and evolve into a servant leader modeled on Christ-like values. I also pledge to use my education for the growth of my society and will transfer my knowledge and skills to at least 100 girls in my lifetime.
THE TEN COMMANDMENTS FOR THE SELF TO BE A HOLY- CROSSIAN OF EXCELLENCE
1. I will reflect, pray, develop Christ-like attitude and act on the will of God and not on my own desires and ways.
2. I will obey my parents, respect my institution and have reverence for my respectable Sisters and teachers of this institution.
3. I will honour and be kind to every person I meet in my daily life.
4. I shall speak the truth at all times and will not tell lies or manipulate which will put down my integrity.
5. I shall use God’s resource of time for my everyday learning, intellectual and skill development, follow PBBT and not waste time in unproductive activities.
6. I shall initiate and volunteer to be of service and contribute my talents for all the college activities and guided social out-reach programmes.
7. I will make myself presentable, take care of my personal-hygiene, dress modestly and neatly and have a smile in my eyes and lips.
8. I will not use offensive or derogatory language either for friendly conversation or to speak ill of others in my everyday language.
9. I shall promise not to use restricted things such as mobile phones and plastic bags and be an eco-friendly and rule-abiding student for my own interest and good of others.
10. I pledge to focus on my purpose of study in this institution and choose actions and words that will lead me towards my goal, to become a Holy-Crossian of Excellence.