The language laboratory is an audio or audio-visual installation used as an aid in modern language teaching. Language Laboratory acts as a platform for learning, practicing and producing language skills through interactive sessions and communicative mode of teaching. Learners can act and respond in a variety of ways at their own pace.
Language Lab not only facilitates the teaching process but also brings fun and efficiency to learning. As each student has her own console with a headset they have one of the main advantages of practicing on their own . They can do their pronunciation, listening, reading, writing & speaking comfortably on their own.
- To expose the students to a variety of self-instructional, learner- friendly modes of language learning.
- To enable them to learn better pronunciation through stress on word accent, intonation and rhythm.
- To train them to use language effectively to face interview, group discussions, public speaking.
- To maintain good linguistic competence- through accuracy in grammar, pronunciation and vocabulary.
- Sr.Judy Gomez, M.A,M. Phil
- Srimugi. S, M.A, M. Phil