HCC HOSTEL FACILITY
The Holy Cross Community and College runs hostel for our UG students of both Shift I and Shift II. The hostel is well-established to accommodate about 1100 students every year in six different blocks under the care of four warden sisters who always take keen interest in the growth, development and personality formation of the hostelites.
|Holy family||Sr. Kulandai Mary|
|Little flower||Sr. Nithiyamary|
|Christ the King||Sr. Johnsi|
|Maria villa||Sr. Josephine Dolly Mole (Head warden)|
HCC HOSTEL AND ITS TRADITION
Practicing spirituality in their day-to-day life
- Holy Cross College Hostel is always enwrapped with a spiritual atmosphere. Students are taught to involve, practice and experience the love of the almighty everyday in the hostel. To strengthen the spiritual growth of the students, catholic students are encouraged to attend Holy Mass daily, adoration to the Blessed Sacrament and provision to receive the sacrament of reconciliation. BCC group prayers and Lay Associates were formed as part of the Holy Cross family. Charismatic prayers, procession as a sign of devotion to Mother Mary are held once a month in the campus
- Education: Students have regular study time everyday, which helps them to concentrate on their daily lessons.
- Hostel blessing
- Fresher’s day celebration
- Investiture ceremony for office bearers
- Annual pilgrimage – Holy Redeemers Church, Palakari,
- Invited lectures on Meditation & Psychology
- Feast Celebrations
- Festival celebrations
- Hostel day with various competitions held every year.
- Solar power electricity facility
- RO water facility
Hostel application forms will be issued in the Hostel every year. A student will be issued with application forms only if she is admitted in any of the UG course in our College. Hostel admissions are made on first come first serve basis. Admission once made must be renewed every year.
Two different mess functions separately for vegetarian and non-vegetarian students.