We strive to form academically excelling individuals committed to God and to social growth using all their endowments.
- To enable students to experience God as father and all mankind as brothers and sisters.
- To communicate Christian ideals and values to students.
- To inculcate concern and respect for persons and nature.
- To build genuine human relationships.
- To awaken social consciousness and prepare socially responsible citizens.
- To encourage creativity in students bringing out their latent talents.
- To prepare mature and committed leaders.
- To promote academic excellence in teaching and research.